Learn How To Pan For Gold Answers
Some people say a goose can lay a golden egg, but that is impossible!
All that glitters is not gold!
Test Your Knowledge Answers:
1. Some native American tribes
2. Crossing through the jungles of Panama
3. Cell phone, computer, television, gps
4. Sheep’s fleece would trap gold particles when gold-bearing sand was washed over it.
6. They are heavy and drop to the riverbed at places where the water slows.
7. Jewelry was the only property women could own
8. 2258 ounces or 141 pounds
1. Gold was first used as money around 560 B.C. T
2. The symbol “12K” means that object is made of only 12% gold. F
3. Three quarters of all the gold mined today is made into jewelry. T
4. The deepest gold mine in the world is nearly 2.5 miles underground. T
5. Pyrite is much harder than gold. T
6. Pharaoh Seti I had a treasure map that led to gold deposits in Algeria. F
7. The California Gold Rush lasted until 1875. F
8. The ancient Incas called gold “the tears of the sun.” T
9. Pure gold will float in water. F