Mine for Gems Answers
Mother has a pair of tiger’s eye gemstone earrings in a box.
Test Your Knowledge Answers:
- fool’s gold
- tiger’s eye
1. Turquoise got its name because turkeys commonly eat this mineral. F
2. Hematite has been found on Mars T
3. Quartz crystals always have a 60 degree angle T
4. Snowflake obsidian forms when lava comes in contact with snow F
5. Calcite crystals can make you see double T
6. Pyrite is really a type of gold F
7. Tiger’s eye is as hard as steel T
Answer: Let’s dig for buried treasure.
Words: tiger’s eye, fool’s gold, rose quartz, gemstone, crystal
Secret Phrase: I’m a rock hound.