Mega Shark Answers
1. Lemon sharks are pale yellow in color. T
2. Mako sharks can be found in many public aquariums. F
3. Ancient megalodons probably weighed over 100 tons. T
4. The hammerhead shark gets its name from its habit of butting with its head. F
5. Bull sharks have been found in the Mississippi River and the Amazon River. T
6. The tiger shark’s eggs hatch inside the mother. T
7. All sharks are man-eaters. F
8. Sharks only have 1 set of teeth for their entire lives F
Shark Jumble Answers:
Words: baseball, car tire, license plate, dolphin
Secret Phrase: I’ll eat anything!
Answer: Megalodons were awesome!
4. Great white
1. Sand tiger
I saw a hammerhead in the sea swimming beside a dolphin.